- The age of men, a new dawning of ancient powers; the deepest reaches frighteningly illuminated.
In the vastness of far-flung space, the Faelen power rises – the Gohrmliht Imperium. It is Galactic Standard Period 19024 ("years").
- The universe is vast, distances great.
- The struggle between forces that shape the cosmos are mostly those of chaos and order.
- There are multiple races in competition for resources and they do not trust each other.
- Magic is considered strange and often not understood. Faith more
understood, but is considered mostly unnecessary by more advanced races.
Psychic powers are rare and feared.
- PC’s are not inherently exceptional; they rise above through their actions to become that.
- The world is not fair; beings will do whatever it takes to advance their own cause.
- The average person just wants to live and has no agenda – they leave such to their leaders.
- The common person is literate, has access to vast amounts of
information, educated, and still manages to be opinionated and obstinate
in the face of facts.
- The verse needs no heroes – chaos and unrest follow such people.
- There is no greater good served – meaning is found in local communities.
|Original Idea, geography, species and concepts by Kelly Berger
|Coding & Web Work||Kelly Berger|